Private Cancun City Tour
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 7 hours
After a morning hotel pickup, your informative guide takes you to El Meco, a Maya archaeological site located just outside of Cancun that visitors often miss. During a 45-minute tour, learn about its history and enjoy free time to appreciate the ruins on your own. Back in your air-conditioned vehicle, continue to ‘Celso’ at Market 28, where you’ll enjoy an authentic marketplace experience. Interact with local vendors offering handcrafted artifacts at flea-market-type shops, pick up real silver from Taxco at the best prices! Your guide then shows you Cancun’s landmarks, including those in the downtown district and hotel zone. Next, a trip to the past visiting the Casa Maya Museum where you will witness how Cancun has developed back from 1968 to nowadays. Discover how the Mayans live in rural areas and admire local wildlife at Parque Kabah, a State Protected Natural Area, popular among locals. Travel along Boulevard Kukulcan for views of Cancun hotels, clubs and marinas. In Plaza Kukulkan, enter the Tequila Museum, which houses 700 types of Mexican tequilas. Learn about the various brands and enjoy a tasting here. Score duty-free prices on brand names at designer stores. Cap off the day with jaw-dropping views of the Cancun bay and coastline at El Mirador in Playa Delfines (this stop is subject to weather conditions). Take a commemorative shot next to the famous and colorful Cancun sign that has become a must for visitors. You’ll be transported back to your hotel in the late afternoon, with unique purchases and memorable photos in hand.
- Combine shopping, sightseeing and tour el Meco Mayan Ruins
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Professional and friendly guide
- Complete tour of the city
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceHotel pick up and designated meeting points in Cancun and Riviera Maya. (Please verify your hotel location. If you are staying in Riviera Maya, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen or any other location outside Cancun you must select “Riviera Maya” option.)
- Disability Serviceswheel chair accessible, must bring own carer
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Free use of selfie stick
- Refreshing facial towels
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- Tour conductor
- Entrance fees
- Air-Conditioned Transportation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
Meeting place at Oasis Smart, Av Tulum 13-14, capilla ecumenica, 22, 77500 Cancún, Q.R. Hotel and designated meeting points pick up available in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. (Please verify your hotel location. If you are staying in Riviera Maya, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen or any other location outside Cancun you must select “Riviera Maya” option.) Pick ups commence 30 to 60 minutes prior tour starts. An exact pick up time will be advised a few days after confirmation.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Within the site El Meco, the photography for personal non commercial use with hand - held cameras or cellphones is allowed. Go Pro cameras, video cameras or any device to shoot video applies a fee of 45 pesos, payable at the entrance of the archeological
- Device to take pictures
- Cash since not all places take credit cards
- Hat or cap
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Comfortable clothes are recommended
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.