General Public Terms and Conditions
The content on our website is contributed by Tour Agencies, Tour Guides, Hotels and the general public the website can consist of texts, images, audio/video clips, reviews, suggestions, downloads, products for purchase, and other materials offered by third party suppliers, therefore the Content is presented to you in ways of 'as is' and 'as available'.
By accessing the privatetour.com website, posting or engaging purchases for Travel Products and Hotel Bookings; if you agree to these Terms and Conditions, you accept that:
- All content supplied by Travel Providers and Hotels on this Website is legal, genuine, accurate, up-to-date and complete.
- Members of the privatetour.com website, have a Private Tour account and are solely responsible for the safety and use of their account information and all activities that occur in connection with their account and users agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use.
- Our account holders must be 16 years or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our Website, we retain the right, at our sole discretion, to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to the violation of this Agreement.
Use of the Website
All content and information published on or accessible through the website is proprietary to us and protected by copyright. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you agree only to use or reproduce the information in the Content for your own personal, non-commercial and/or educational use.
On our privatetour.com site, our account holders may not post, upload, publish, reproduce, transmit, or otherwise distribute information or other material that;
- Constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
- Is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property rights, or derivative works thereof, without obtaining permission of the copyright holder.
- The use of this privatetour.com site in a manner which is contrary to law or electronic etiquette, or which would adversely impact the use of the www.privatetour.com or the Internet by other users, including the posting or transmitting of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components.
Notices to Users;
- All the members of the privatetour.com website agree that all activities in connection with, the safeguard of, security of, and information provided by them are SOLELY their responsibility.
- The misuse of accounts by members or the general public with prohibited activities or content will be removed and account may be terminated or suspended, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. Any such termination or suspension could prevent users from accessing their account, the Website, their Content, Website Content, or any other related information.
- If we receive 3 complaints about any providers with paid listing of service, we will issue them with a warning to solve the said problem. If the provider ignores our warnings, we have the right to terminate their account and deny access to any of our services in the Website at any time.
- Any agreements to offer complementary services to guests from Hotels must be honoured upon their arrival, failure to do so will result in the immediate termination of the Hotel Account with privatetour.com
- When Hotel guests press the "continue your booking icon" they will receive an SMS & Email verifying the free offers with a discount code (where applicable). The Hotel will also receive an email with the guests details and confirmation of their free offers.
- All members of the public must adhere to the Terms and Conditions of the Tour operators, Tour Guides and Hotels.
- We do not take any responsibility for the authenticity and reliability of the information provided on this site by Tour Operators, Tour Guides and Hotels.
- Privatetour.com is not liable for any accidents, losses, damages, injuries, delays, expenses due to any action on any part of the user or general public.
Privacy and Security Policy;
- Private Tour Inc. Privacy and Security Policy is a binding part of our Terms and Conditions;
DMCA Protection: All original content on https://www.privatetour.com/ is created by the website owner, including but not limited to text, design, code, images, photographs and videos are considered to be the Intellectual Property of the website owner, whether copyrighted or not, and are protected by DMCA Protection Services using the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Title 17 Chapter 512 (c)(3). Reproduction or re-publication of this content is prohibited without permission.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act: Part of the US Copyright Law. The DMCA addresses penalties for copyright infringement on the Internet and protects content creators by "establishing procedures for proper notification" to OSPs when copyright infringement is identified online.
Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act, Title II of the DMCA "adds a new section 512 to the Copyright Act to create four new limitations on liability for copyright infringement by online service providers." These procedures allow content creators or their designated agent to file proper DMCA Takedown notice to the OSP in case infringed material has been detected on their servers.
Booking/buying, Payment & Cancellation;
Private Tour Inc. and its website DO NOT sell Hotel Services, Tours & Attractions, Tour Guide Services we are not involved in any process of booking/buying, payment or cancellation. Any guest clicking "Reserve" or "Book Now" button will be directed to the website or the link which provides the service. Users should directly contact the service provider for any change in booking/buying and matters regarding payment and cancellation. In case of no response from the service provider, our 24/7 support can step in to help you solve your problem.