Half Day Nha Trang Street Food Tour by Cyclo
Joining this tour is a great chance for you to enjoy one of the healthiest cuisines in the world. It would be no exaggeration to say it because of the balance between fresh herbs and meats and a selective use of spices to reach a fine taste. There is a variety of must-try dishes for you to explore.
“Can” cake - Banh can: Sitting around the warm fire of coal brazier, watching flour pancakes skillfully made topped with fresh /dried meat and seafood, cooking in the round pans over hot coals., and then enjoy hot “Banh can” - an unforgettable experience for anyone. According to many experienced tourists, the best place to try this dish is at no.51 To Hien Thanh (Tô Hiến Thành) Street.
Bun cha ca - Rice vermicelli with grilled fish: It’s “bun cha ca” broth, which is made from boiled sailfish and mackerel’s bones, that gives the exclusive taste of this speciality. Different from the fatty boiled pork bones’ broth; “bun cha ca” both is sweet and savoury, especially suitable for people who are going on a diet. A bowl of Nha Trang’s “bun cha ca” also contained jellyfish and steamed sailfish, which can satisfy the most difficult tourists.
Banh Tai vac: Tapioca Shrimp Dumplings
Finish up with Che Chuoi Nuong: Banana & sticky rice pudding, this dish is a popular dish and can be easily found throughout Nha Trang.
Nem Nuong- Grilled fermented pork roll: Another great street food in Nha Trang to enjoy is “Nem Ninh Hoa”, a type of food suitable for a dining experience. Originated in Ninh Hoa district, Nem Nuong Ninh Hoa is now well-known in the whole city of Nha Trang. Your dish will be filled with platters of the grilled pork meatballs, rice paper, lettuce leaves, fresh herbs, rice vermicelli, garlic, and chillies. As a customer, you will make wraps on your own and then dunk the roll into the tasty fish sauce which is sweet and spicy.
- Creamy Banh Can (Canned traditional cake)
- Bite into a Bun cha ca (Rice vermicelli with grilled fish)
- Try the Banh tai vac (Tapioca Shrimp Dumplinds)
- Taste the Nem Nuong (Grilled fermented pork roll)
- The main highlight of the tour is the food listed here.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Chinese
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Nha Trang city center.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All entrance fees
- Experienced English/Chinese speaking guide
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Avoid food that is capable of causing an allergic reaction.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1