The content on our website is contributed by Tour Agencies, Operators and the General Public, the website can consist of texts, images, audio/video clips, reviews, suggestions, downloads, products for purchase, and other materials offered by third party suppliers, therefore the Content is presented to you in ways of 'as is' and 'as available'.
By accessing the privatetour.com website, posting or engaging purchases for Travel Products, if you agree to the T&C set out below, please note errors and omissions are excepted (E&OE).
• All content supplied on this Website is legal, genuine, accurate, up-to-date and complete.
• Customers of the privatetour.com website, have a Private Tour account and are solely responsible for the safety and use of their account information and all activities that occur in connection with their account and users agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use.
• Customers must be 18 years or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our Website and have the legal authority to enter any agreement with privatetour.com, we retain the right, at our sole discretion, to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to the violation of this Agreement.
USE OF THE WEBSITE:
• All content and information published on or accessible through the website is proprietary to us and protected by copyright. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you agree only to use or reproduce the information in the Content for your own personal, non-commercial and/or educational use.
• On our privatetour.com site, customers and visitors to our website may not post, upload, publish, reproduce, transmit, or otherwise distribute information or other material that;
• Constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
• Is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property rights, or derivative works thereof, without obtaining the permission of the copyright holder.
• The use of this privatetour.com site in a manner which is contrary to law or electronic etiquette, or which would adversely impact the use of the www.privatetour.com or the Internet by other users, including the posting or transmitting of information or software containing viruses, other disruptive components, racism or discrimination and profanities.
• Transmitting chain letters, spam, junk emails, contests, schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging is prohibited.
• privatetour.com does not and will not recommend or endorse services from a third party supplier
• The information launched on our website from third party suppliers and the facilitation of reservations does not suggest privatetour.com’s approval of said suppliers.
• privatetour.com is NOT a travel agent, we do not provide direct services, tours, activities or experiences to customers.
• We do NOT take any responsibility for the accuracy or control of the information loaded to our platform from any third parties.
• privatetour.com takes NO liability for property damage, personal injury, death, exposure to dangers, warranties, negligence, errors or omissions and any breaches of contract as a result of your actions with the third party.
NOTICES TO CUSTOMERS:
• All customers or viewers of the privatetour.com website agree that all activities in connection with, the safeguard of, the security of, and information provided via reviews are SOLELY their responsibility.
• The misuse of customer accounts with prohibited activities or content will be removed and the account may be terminated or suspended, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind.
• Any such termination or suspension could prevent users from accessing their account, the Website, their Content, Website Content, or any other related information.
• All members of the public must adhere to these Terms and Conditions.
• We do not take any responsibility for the authenticity and reliability of the information provided on this site by Tour Agencies or Operators to be viewed by the public.
• Privatetour.com is not liable for any accidents, losses, damages, injuries, delays, expenses due to any action on any part of the user, general public or customer.
PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND SECURITY POLICY:
Private Tour Inc. Privacy and Security Policy is a binding part of our Terms and Conditions:
DMCA Protection: All original content on https://www.privatetour.com/ is created by the website owner, including but not limited to text, design, code, images, photographs and videos are considered to be the Intellectual Property of the website owner, whether copyrighted or not and are protected by DMCA Protection Services using the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Title 17 Chapter 512 (c)(3). Reproduction or re-publication of this content is prohibited without permission.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act: Part of the US Copyright Law. The DMCA addresses penalties for copyright infringement on the Internet and protects content creators by "establishing procedures for proper notification" to OSPs when copyright infringement is identified online.
Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act, Title II of the DMCA "adds a new section 512 to the Copyright Act to create four new limitations on liability for copyright infringement by online service providers." These procedures allow content creators or their designated agent to file proper DMCA Takedown notice to the OSP in case infringed material has been detected on their servers.
Please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org of any infringement of our/your brand through our website.
CANCELLATION POLICIES PER SPECIFIC TOURS (SEE INDIVIDUAL TOUR PAGES FOR SAME AS NOT ALL ARE COVERED WITH THIS POLICY)
GENERAL NON-REFUNDABLE ACTIVITIES & TOURS
Some specific tours are identified by the operators as non-refundable and should be noted by all visitors to our website. Refunds will be issued up to 1 month after the tour date however alternative tours will be immediately offered to the customer in lieu of refunds.
COMPLIANCE WITH CONDITIONS FOR MEETING POINTS:
• The responsibility for arriving on time at the set meeting points, health regulations and having the correct travel documents (when the customer is travelling abroad for the tour or activity) lies with the customer.
• Privatetour.com lists information to many international destinations around the world, some may have restrictions or warnings with regard to travelling within a particular region, we are NOT liable for any losses or damages that you may incur during your trip, nor are we disagreeing/overruling any advice presented to the public by government official and authorities.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The Customer is responsible for observing any additional terms and conditions as set out by the Operator who also reserves the right to exclude participants who do not meet these conditions.
PAYMENTS & PRICING:
• All payment is due to be paid in full at the booking stage; please note tours and activities will not be secured until any and all fees are paid.
• All Prices listed are per person unless specified.
• Prices are based on the local currency at the time of quoting and converted depending on the currency exchange rate by the operator.
• Quotations are subject to change until confirmation of booking.
• Unless specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees, including foreign departure fees, security, port/dock charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger facility charges or any international transportation tax.
• Unless specified prices do not include any gratuities, passport and visa fees; baggage and any personal insurances; any items of a personal nature, taxes or duties and any beverages or food.
Once you have paid in full for your tour you will receive a privatetour.com voucher, print same and present it to the operator of the tour with photo identification as failure to present this will result in issues with you accessing the booked service.
Services provided do not include insurance (unless otherwise stated by the tour/activity operator), you are solely responsible for providing insurance protection which has various requirements depending on the activity.
CHANGES TO THE PROGRAM:
The Operator reserves the right due to unavoidable and unforeseen conditions to make any non-essential changes to the tour program.
All deadlines and times are to be followed by the local time of the operator.
• Without written permission, no information can be copied, monitored, accessed or removed from privatetour.com using any robot or automated or manual means.
• Any attempt to prevent or reduce access to the website using by any means manual or robot will be in violation of your contract or restrict the same.
• Any interference with the security of the privatetour.com website.
Any unauthorised transactions using your password or usage on your account privatetour.com or its affiliates are not liable. You may be liable for any unauthorised usage of your account that may cause the issue to be it monetary or defamatory for privatetour.com and its users.
Some content that you have contributed to privatetour.com may be edited, adjusted and formatted for clarity and grammar. We may use your brand and services content for advertising and promotion and you are not entitled to claim any monies from privatetour.com for same.
• Errors and Omissions including inaccuracies in the information, pricing, and availability uploaded on the privatetour.com website may occur, and we disclaim liability and do not guarantee the accuracy displayed on the website.
• Privatetour.com do not warrant the precision and are not liable for any incorrect information relating to the description of and services shown on the website including pricing, photographs, general descriptions, availability and reviews.
• We reserve the right to make any and all adjustments and corrections to any information be it pricing or availability and on pending bookings associated with our website.
• Any information, software, content, services or products on our website are not recommended or endorsed by Private Tour Inc, all information provided is “as is” and holds no warranty to the website’s conditions including emails or any other harmful elements to the extent permitted by the law.
• Third-party contractors agents or suppliers providing any services or products are not employees or agents of privatetour.com, and we are not liable for any misconduct, errors or negligence caused including personal injuries, property damage, death or any expenses resulting from same.
• Private Tour Inc holds no responsibility and offers no refunds for overbooking, cancellation, strike or any causes beyond their control including acts of God according to the governing body.
• No Directors, affiliates, company officers, employees or persons associated with Private Tour Inc are liable for any indirect, punitive, direct, incidental or collateral damages including computer viruses, linked sites and services purchased through our website or opinions and articles reviewed/displayed on our website.
• please read this section carefully. This section limits the liability of Private Tour Inc to you for situations that might arise in connection with any of your use of this website/platform.
• If you do not understand the terms in this section or the agreement, please consult a lawyer/legal professional for clarification before accessing or using this website.
• If privatetour.com is in any way proven liable for damages or losses, a maximum fee of UD$100.00 only will be paid.
• Any limitation of liability will reflect the split of risk between each party, limitations specified here will apply even if there is any limited remedy in these terms is found to have failed its purpose.
• The limitations of the liability given in these terms adapted to the benefit of Private Tour Inc.
• you will defend privatetour.com against, legal demands, claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, fines, fees, expenses, penalties, costs and liabilities of any kind no limited to but including accounting and legal fees relating to the following:
• your violation of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
• your infringement of any rule, law, regulation or guideline;
• your violation, infringement or misappropriation of the rights of a third party, including without limitation any rights of publicity or privacy;
• your use of this Website privatetour.com;
• your booking/bookings or use of any Products obtained through privatetour.com; or
• your willful misconduct or negligence.
WEBSITES (LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES):
• This Website privatetour.com do not control nor are we responsible for hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties other than Private Tour Inc.
• We take no responsibility for the practice of privacy or contents of these websites; hyperlinks are supplied for reference only.
• You must act and take precautionary steps to make sure that these links do not contain worms, viruses, defects or any other harmful attachments.
• If you choose to download any links or hyperlinks, privatetour.com does not endorse any content of the software and downloaded information from these sites or any associated websites.
• It is at your discretion to choose to forward your details from our website to a third party, your information from these websites can be removed at any time.
SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE:
• The website is operated and controlled by privatetour.com from their offices in Kusadasi, Aydin, Turkey and Dublin, Ireland and is made available to provide and promote information and services associated with Private Tour Inc.
• Downloadable software that is available on the website is copyrighted by Private Tour Inc and any other third party.
• You must comply with the end user Licence Agreement which accompanies or is included in the said software, and you must agree with the Licence Terms before installing or using.
• All Software contained on this website is owned by privatetour.com or/, and its affiliates are safeguarded by the Laws of Copyright and International Treaty Provisions.
• Criminal penalties may be charged for any unlawful use of the software associated with privatetour.com.
• Not Limiting the preceding items, the reproduction and copy of any software for further reproduction or distribution is illegal as all software is warranted as per the Terms of the License Agreement.
• Should a currency converter be provided on the privatetour.com website, please note all rates are based on available sources and are to be used as a guideline.
• Actual rates may vary as we do not verify any rates and daily updates may not occur.
• Consult a professional to verify any calculations from our website as we do not authorise the information (only for personal use).
PRIVATE TOUR INC PROVISIONS IN GENERAL:
• By using privatetour.com and this agreement, there is no existing relationship, partnership or agency /employment contract between Private Tour Inc and you.
• The function of this Agreement by privatetour.com is liable to legal process, and existing laws.
• No information provided, gathered or contained on the website restrict's us from complying with any governmental or legal requirements.
• In the event of adjustments in the law, any previous agreements will be superseded by the new law.
• This agreement, conditions, and terms embody the whole agreement between Private Tour Inc and you regarding our website privatetour.com any agreement previously made be it oral, electronic or written with replaced in full with immediate effect.
• Hard copies of agreement can be presented for any administrative or judicial proceedings about the Agreement.
• Any and all rights are reserved.
• To the extent that is allowed by any applicable law, you agree that you will bring any and all claims or causes of action arising from or that relates to your access or use of this Website/Platform within two (2) years from the date on which any such action or claim arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW:
This Website is operated in Turkey and this Agreement is governed by the laws of Turkey.
© Copyright 2021 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.