Nha Trang Countryside Biking Tour
Nha Trang is known as one of the beautiful coastal cities in Vietnam with many entertainment activities including island excursion, scuba dive or snorkelling.
Known as the Oceanographic Institute and many nature landscape, in Nha Trang there remains some traditions including Mat weaves, clay stove and paddy fields.
This half-day tour will enable you to discover first-hand the rural scenery of Nha Trang’s countryside villages. You’ll visit mat-making artists, a clay stove village, and a pottery maker’s kiln. We’ll stop for a cup of tea at an ancient house, and enjoy fresh fruits. Visit Dam market for some free time to shop.
You will be picked up from the Hotel by our expert tour guide with a Sign Tag. Transfer to our office to get a bike for everyone and have a small briefing before departure.
- See Nha Trangs remaining traditions
- Travel through Nha Trang's rural scenery
- Stop for refreshments at an Ancient house
- Free time in Dam Market
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Children under 6 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in central Nha Trang.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Bike tour
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for biking