”Cai” River Cruise in Nha Trang
Start the trip by visiting Cham Po Nagar Towers - a Cham temple tower founded sometime before 781 and is considered one of the best architectures of Cham people. From there you will take a boat and cruise on the Cai River.
You will completely indulge in the beautiful untouched scenery of nature corners along the banks. To see their culture, explore an ancient house more than 200 years old and learn more about local lives by popping into handicraft workshops, village markets and converse with local people. A short break will be made at Coco Island where we will enjoy fresh coco juice.
It’s a great chance for you to see how villagers weave their mats, binding the traditional conical hats, make incense sticks and manufacturing their rice paper and noodles.
Have lunch and then take a rest at the Riverside Restaurant.
- Nha Trang river cruise
- Countryside tour
- See the paddy fields
- Visit an ancient house
- Lunch at a riverside restaurant
- See the local product workshops
- Try the local Vietnamese coffee
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Nha Trang.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Experienced English/Chinese speaking guide
- Private boat trip
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Fresh coco juice & refreshments on the coach
- Fruit in season in the countryside & refreshments
- All entrance fees
- Personal expenses, drinks