Nha Trang Countryside Tour by Bike
Cycle across the countryside to the outskirts of Nha Trang with a distance of 20 km you will see the rice paddies, orchards and cattle of buffaloes at work, local schools and local markets.
Surrounded on all three sides by mountain ranges, Nha Trang also offers the picturesque vista of primary forest, waterfalls and high mountain peaks floating in the soft clouds.
You will meet rural people and find out how they earn a living and see highlights of places such as charcoal stove (pottery) making house, sedge mat weaving village (You can try your hand at weaving), bakery, rice paper steaming village, conical hat making village and ancient house with bonsai garden (180 years, enjoy fruits and green tea).
Stop by any place to take a picture as this is the perfect place for photo opportunities.
Pay a visit to Long Son Pagoda and contemplate the giant Buddha statue on the hilltop. That experience will give you a fantastic feeling of wonder.
Have lunch in a restaurant on the riverside before heading back to your hotel.
- Experience Country life
- See the Paddy fields & farms
- Visit the handicraft workshops
- Shop at the countryside market
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Nha Trang city centre.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bike Hire
- Experienced English/Chinese speaking guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- All sightseeing tickets
- Personal expenses
- Pickup service is only for hotels in Nha Trang City Center. Some resorts (like Amiana, Mia, Fusion,...) are subject to an extra fee
- Always ask for guidance when buying souvenirs
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1