Havana Day Trip (From Varadero)
We pick you up at your accommodation at 8h00 in a beautiful oldtimer.
On the way to Havana, we drive through the city of Matanzas and your personal tour guide will fill you in with the most important details of the city such as its three rivers, its bridges, the bay and the pseudonyms by which it is known.
Outside Matanzas, we make a stop on the highest bridge of Cuba, Bacunayagua Bridge, where you can take amazing pictures of the scenery as you enjoy the best Pina Colada of Cuba.
In Havana you'll have the chance to walk around the Old city with its main four squares, Capitol building, Central Park, Prado Promenade, the statue of Jesus Christ, the Morro Castle, the Revolution Square, the Malecón seawall and much more, until 16h00, when you will be returned to Varadero and dropped off at your accommodation.
- Transportation as desired: Vintage, modern car or minivan
- Knowledgeable and multilingual tour guides.
- Educational Guided Tour of Havana.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up at your accommodation in Varadero.
- Disability ServicesWe can take wheelchairs and strollers in the trunk of our cars but we don't provide them.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Multilingual Tour Guides
- A personal driver
- A vintage car fully renovated with AC
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or Airbnb
- Any transportation fares outside tours
- The Cigar Factory tour is not available on saturdays and sundays
- All Museums in Havana are closed on Mondays
- Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised
- Please bring an umbrella as the weather in Cuba can be unpredictable