Da Lat Hiking & Biking Group Tour
Firstly, we will cycle about 12km on a picturesque road through flower and vegetable farms down to the foot of the Lang Biang mountain.
After parking our bikes there, we’ll climb up to one of the highest mountains in the south of Vietnam (Lang Biang peak: 2167 meters), this awesome challenge not only tests your legs but also your knees when you descend and ascend from hill to hill.
You’ll see how the Eco-System changes from forest to broad-leaf jungle, have chances to watch some precious animals around the area.
On your way back to Dalat, we’ll cycle to the Lat village to know about the ethnic minority people’s handicraft and their lives.
We will always provide stunning photo opportunities to remind you of probably the best day you'll have in Vietnam!
- Crafts in Lat village
- Hiking and biking to the Lang Biang mountain
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dalat centre.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- English-speaking guide
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
- First aid kit
- Fruit snack & refreshments
- Picnic lunch
- Personal expenses
- Pickup service is only for hotels in Da Lat. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee