Abu Dhabi Full Day Tour from Dubai
Participate in this Abu Dhabi full day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital.
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers.
The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the Yas island and its Red largest covered park, before we stop at the Yas Mall. We will enjoy the biggest mall in Abu Dhabi and will have lunch before we continue our tour.
The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the Louvre and Guggenheim museums are being built to complete the image of Abu Dhabi as a cultural Arab capital before entering the Fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabiharbour. We will drive then along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautifully paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence, the palace of the Emir and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline.
Will stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil. At the end of the afternoon, we will head up back to DUBAI passing again through the Yas island before we reach Dubai after approximately 1h30.
- Full visit of Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Abu Dhabi Downtown & Heritage Village
- Lunch in Yas Mall Included
- The Corniche & Saadiyat Island Project
- Yas Island with Formula 1 Yas Circuit & Ferrari World
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pick up
- Entrance into Abu Dhabi Mosque
- Lunch at Yas Mall
- Multilingual audio guide
- English Speaking guide
- Entrance into Ferrari World
- Beverages with lunch
- Women visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and we ask that you do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits and be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact us for updates.
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. Photographing of the local woman is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Does not include hotel drop off. We can drop passengers off in any of the following locations; Emirate Mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai or Deira City Center
- On Sundays, we do not stop at The Heritage Village. On Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays the opening hours are 09:00-13:00 and from 17:00-21:00. On Fridays the hours are 17:00 to 21:00 only.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1