Great Pyramids & Sphinx, Saqqara Step Pyramids and Dahshour From Cairo
Great Pyramids & Sphinx , Saqqara Step Pyramids and Dahshour : After Breakfast , Start your day with your friendly guide to the Giza Plateau.
When you reach the Giza Plateau, your Egyptology guide will introduce you to the famous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
Marvel at the Great Sphinx statue and visit the Valley Temple, which is a part of the same ancient complex.
Learn about the burial rites of the pharaohs. The next stop on the tour is the Step Pyramid of King Djoser, at the fascinating Saqqara archaeological site.
Built around 2630 BC, this special pyramid is the world's oldest major stone structure.
You’ll continue on to Dahshour where you will have a great chance to enter the Red Pyramid and have a great views for the best one.
Later you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- Admire the architectural excellence of ancient Egyptians.
- Learn from your expert tour guide about ancient Egypt
- Visit all of the wondrous famed Pyramids of Egypt
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up will be at your accommodation in Cairo or Giza , Please provide your hotel/apartment details for pick up.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All services , taxes , Fuel Surcharge , Landing and Parking fees
- Bottle of water for each participant
- Qualified Egyptology tour guide (choose your own language)
- Transportation by air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels in Cairo or Giza
- Personal expenses or Tipping ( Not obligatory )
- Entrance fees to all sightseeing
- During Ramadan, Tours should start 45 Min earlier.
- Camel ride at Giza Pyramids is available for extra cost depends on the length of the tour
- You can enter inside the great pyramids with optional entry fee anytime from 8 AM till 4:00 PM and there is no limit for the number of the tickets
- Tour is PRIVATE to give you the chance to enjoy your time by the best available way and gives you the flexibility for the starting time
- Pick up at the reception of your Hotel in Cairo or Giza, please send us the name of your hotel
- Please bring sunglasses , a hat or head scarf and most likely your Camera wear a light clothes and comfortable shoes
- Student Card enjoy 50% discount from adult rate for all the entrance fees to the sightseeing
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1