Kecak & Hanoman Fire Dance Show
Watching a traditional dance performance is new exciting experiences. This is the most beautiful 60 minutes dance performance which held every evening during the sunset time in Uluwatu Temple's compound. At the end of the performance, you may join to the stage to take a picture with the dancers.
Kecak Dance is known in Indonesian as "Tari Kecak" is a form of Balinese Hindu dance and music drama that was developed in the 1930s in Bali - Indonesia. Since its creation, it has been performed primarily by men. The dance mainly plays about the Ramayana and is traditionally performed in temples and villages across Bali.
In Balinese mythology, the good spirit is identified as Banas Pati Raja. Banas Pati Raja is the fourth "brother" or spirit child that accompanies a child throughout their life, which is a similar concept to guardian angels. Banas Pati Raja is the spirit which animates Barong. A protector spirit, he is often represented as a lion.
The Barong is often portrayed accompanied by monkeys. Also known as the Ramayana Monkey Chant, the piece, performed by a circle of at least 150 performers wearing a piece of cloth around their waists, percussive chanting "chat" and moving their hands and arms, depicts a battle from the Ramayana. The monkey-like Vanara led by Hanuman helped Prince Rama fight the evil King Ravana.
- Watch this 60 minutes performance that is held every evening during sunset
- Have the opportunity to take photos with the dancers
- The performance is mainly performed primarily by men and played in temples and villages around Bali
- Learn about Balinese culture and traditions through movement and dance
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Not recommended for children under 4 years old
- The Tour/Driver will pick you up at your hotel/ Villa at 14.00 to 15.00 depends on your area
- Free pick up and drop off in area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur & Denpasar.
- Surcharge USD 45.00 per car for pick up & drop off in other area : (Canggu, Ubud, Candi Dasa & Tabanan).
- Disability ServicesNot wheelchair accessible.
- Easy CancellationCancel on the day of activity will be charged 100% | Not Refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off
- Friendly English speaking Tour-driver
- Air conditioned private car (No other guest joint in car)
- Tax & Service charge
- Kecak entrance tickets/pass
- Personal expenses
- Toll road fee
- Please dress in appropriate clothing
- Non refundable in case of un-friendly weather condition
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property during the activity