Half Day Excursion to Catherine Palace with Amber Room in St. Petersburg
On this excellent tour, it begins with the collection, by a Tour Guide and transport, from Palace Square.
Accompanied by your Tour Guide, wander the opulent halls of Catherine Palace and visit rooms such as the Amber Room which was painstakingly recreated with amber panels, gold leaf and mirrors in a process that took more than two decades.
Afterward, spend time strolling in Catherine Park and learning about its impressive landscaping. You will learn the history of the palace construction and redesign by leading imperial architects.
Be amazed at the amount of destruction caused during the Second World War, learn about the tedious restoration process and hear the story of the famous Amber Room, how it disappeared and how it was newly recreated by talented amber craftsmen in the local workshops of Trsaskoye Selo.
- Professional and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Learn the fascinating story and see the Amber Room
- Enjoy a, small group tour of Catherine Palace
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance to the museum Catherine Palace and Park
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Transportation (Van) in accordance with the program
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- For Hotel guests, please book this tour no later than 2 days before arrival. Later than 2 days contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability