Half Day Excursion to Catherine Palace with Amber Room in St. Petersburg
On this excellent tour, it begins with the collection, by a Tour Guide and transport, from your hotel or Cruise Ship Port.
Accompanied by your Tour Guide, wander the opulent halls of Catherine Palace and visit rooms such as the Amber Room which was painstakingly recreated with amber panels, gold leaf and mirrors in a process that took more than two decades.
Afterward, spend time strolling in Catherine Park and learning about its impressive landscaping. You will learn the history of the palace construction and redesign by leading imperial architects.
Be amazed at the amount of destruction caused during the Second World War, learn about the tedious restoration process and hear the story of the famous Amber Room, how it disappeared and how it was newly recreated by talented amber craftsmen in the local workshops of Trsaskoye Selo.
You will be dropped back to your hotel or the Cruise Ship Port once tour concludes.
- Professional and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Enjoy a, small group, private tour of Catherine Palace
- Learn the fascinating story and see the Amber Room
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up provided from your Hotel or the Cruise Ship Port in St. Petersburg
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick up and drop off
- Entrance to the museum Catherine Palace and Park
- The English-speaking professional guide
- Transportation (Private Van) in accordance with the program
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- For Hotel guests, please book this tour no later than 2 days before arrival. Later than 2 days contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability
- For Cruise passengers, please book this tour no later than 5 days before arrival. Later than 5 days contact email@example.com for availability
- Please take a note that if you are a cruise passenger this tour DOES NOT require the Russian Visa as you will join the group by disembarking with our special border pass to join the Visa FREE tour. In this case you have to provide us with all the passport information for the passport border control
- You will be picked up at the cruise terminal at the time indicated on your confirmation voucher.
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.