Agra Tour With Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri
Visit three jewels of India’s Mughal Empire on this private day trip to Agra and Fatehpur Sikri.
Traveling by private vehicle with a private driver, Agra guided tour will take you to the magnificent Taj Mahal where you will learn the tragic story behind the mausoleum as you explore it.
Visit the 16th-century Agra Fort, where the Emperor Shah Jahan, who commissioned the Taj, spent his last days.
Visit Fatehpur Sikri, the extraordinary abandoned capital of the Mughals, on route back to Agra.
- Enjoy the personalized service provided by your own knowledgeable local guide
- Travel by chauffeured air-conditioned vehicle
- Explore the World Heritage listed Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri on this full day tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceFrom Agra Hotel and Agra Cantt Station
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- 01 Mineral water bottle each person
- Local English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (Agra hotels only)
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and beverages
- Entrance fees
Pickup From Hotel In Agra and drive to Visit The Taj Mahal - one of most wonderful tourist destination in India and famous for its beauty.
After that our guide take you to visit AGRA FORT- is listed in Unesco World Heritage site. Agra fort is one of famous mugal era building which made by Emperor Akbar.
After the end of fort moving towards lunch providing you different flavours of this city
After lunch, drive to Fatehpur Sikri ( 40 Kms from ).
On arrival, meet your guide Fatehpurpur Sikri parking. Our guide will take you to the Fatehpur Sikri Monuments.
Today, Fatehpur Sikri is a ghost town of beautiful sandstone arches, buildings and courtyards exhibiting Persian, Hindu and Jain design elements. Since Akbar was the only emperor to reside in the city for a significant amount of time, it’s considered one of the purist examples of the great emperor’s design aesthetic.
After arriving Agra, our assistance (driver) will drop you at the Hotel or Agra Cantt Station.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen and a bottle of mineral water, 1 liter (32 fl oz) per person, are recommended
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Taj Mahal closed on Friday