Unforgettable Full-day Private Nairobi Tour
The tour begins at 7:00 A.M. We do pick ups from any hotel in the city or the airport.
Depart for Karen Blixen for a 2 hrs Tour:
Karen Blixen Museum is located on the outskirts of Nairobi on Karen road. Its history dates back to 1914, during the First World War, with the arrival of Karen Blixen from Denmark. After her departure in 1931, the suburbs retained the commemorative home of Karen. This is the beautiful farmhouse where Karen Blixen, author of Out of Africa, lived between 1914 and 1931, until she left Kenya after a series of personal tragedies.
Daphne Sheldrick elephant orphanage tour follows:
The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust is a small flexible charity, established in memory of the famous Naturalist and founder Warden of Kenya's giant Tsavo East National Park in which he served from 1948 until 1976. You can visit between 11am and 12 noon every day, and see the elephants being fed and playing. In addition, there is a keeper who will give a talk about the elephants, their origin, how they are getting on, and how some of the previous orphans are progressing. You can get really close to the elephants. The orphanage also takes in rhinos and if lucky a chance to see a young Rhino close up.
Afternoon visit the nearby Giraffe centre to view up close and feed the Rothschild giraffe.
Nairobi National Park Tour follows:
The tour starts at 1430hrs and ends at appr.1845hrs. Most accessible and yet wild and natural, Nairobi national park is just a breath and sight away from the bustling Kenya capital -Nairobi city. Established in 1946 and Kenya’s first the Nairobi National park is made up of wide open grass savannah plains. Its scattered acacia bush is host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes, bushbuck, hippopotamus and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded.
All these and much more to see at only 7 Kilometers from your city hotel and against the backdrop of Nairobi.
We drop you off at your hotel.
- Take a fascinating tour of the Karen Blixen Museum
- See the care that is given to the Elephants and Rhinos at the Daphne Sheldrick Orphanage
- Experience a safari through Nairobi National Park
- From a high advantage point, come face to face with the giraffes
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 11 to 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotel in the city
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Government taxes and local levies
- Bottled drinking water
- Services of driver guide
- Pick up/drop off at Nairobi hotel
- Entry fees to Karen Blixen museum, David Sheldrick, Giraffe centre & Nairobi National Park
- Tips or gratuities
- Items /services of a personal nature
- Lunch at the Karen Blixen coffee garden
- You can under take the tour individualy or join a group.
- You need comfortable shoes, sun cream, a hat and warm clothes.
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.