Xian Highlight Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Customized Sightseeing
The tour guide will pick you up from Xi’an downtown hotel lobby at 9:00 am, sitting in the comfortable air-conditioned vehicle to start the highlights day trip.
After around 1 hour driving, you will first reach the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the must-see in Xi’an and the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century. Follow your tour guide and spend enough time to explore all three sections No. 1 Pit, No. 2 Pit, and No. 3 Pit tagged in the order of their discoveries.
No. 1 Pit is the largest and was the first opened to the public. There are columns of soldiers at the front, followed by war chariots at the back. Be amazed by the vivid life-size Terracotta figures and discover the history of China’s first emperor.
To meet different dietetic requirements and provide traveller with the flexibility to taste local food, lunch is at your own arrangement and expense and your guide will always be happy to recommend a good restaurant for you to enjoy the authentic local food. Flexible tour options are provided in the afternoon and you can choose two or more of your preferred in the downtown area to continue the sightseeing from the following: City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum, Bell & Drum Tower, Muslim Quarter, Great Mosque, Gao's Grand Courtyard, Small Wild Goose Pagoda, Forest of Stone Steles Museum.
Or choose only one site which is Han Yang Ling Museum in the afternoon.
Afterwards, enjoy private transfer back to your hotel to conclude the full-day Terracotta Warriors trip.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Customize your preferred afternoon sightseeing
- Explore the Terracotta Warriors in the morning
- Spend full day to visit Xi’an city highlights
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Xi’an hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch on your own
- Entrance ticket fee
- This tour includes private transportation and guide service only
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1