Copious of Attractions to See on this 3 Hour Copenhagen Walking Tour
Copenhagen Walking Tour for Groups of 1 - 6 people includes the following highlights:
The City Hall is one of the centres of activity for Copenhageners including the Lur Blowers and a look at Tivoli Gardens (from the outside).
Magstræde a small cobble-stoned street of old Copenhagen.
Christiansborg Castle The Government of Denmark including Bishop Absalon, the founding father of Copenhagen.
Strøget the oldest shopping street in the world and the heart of Copenhagen.
Kongens Nytorv, one of the most spectacular squares, with excellent examples of 17th Century Architecture, including Magasin Du Nord, the Old Royal Theatre and historical Hotel d’Angleterre.
Nyhavn the wonderful colourful Harbour Front, where Copenhageners and Visitors alike gather to sip cold Beer and enjoy the sea air.
Amalienborg Palace the home of the oldest Royal Family in the world also including a view of the guards changing.
The Marble Church with its impressive dome, one of the features of Frederiksstaden, and examples of Rococo architecture.
The Little Mermaid one of Hans Christian Andersens most popular fairy tales.
- The little Mermaid
- The changing of the guards in Amelienborg
- Gamle Strand (Christiansborg Palace)
- Tivoli Gardens (exterior)
- City Hall Square
- This Walking Tour is for groups of 1-6 people
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, Hebrew, Portuguese, Spanish
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Knowledgeable and fun Tour Guide
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and Drop off
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes