Discover Angkor Complex With a Full Day Private Tour
In the morning, we start by going to Angkor Thom city, founded in 12th century by king Jayavarman VII and which remained the capital until the 17th century.
In this city, you will visit the most well-preserved gate amongst all the fives- the magnificent South Gate. Take a look at Phimeanakas, Baphoun, the Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King before stopping for pictures at the South Gate
Continue to see the Bayon Temple with its 54 towers decorated with more than 200 smiling stone faces, where you can imagine how amazing would it be for the first explorer when there was nothing but trees with umbrella-like branches and other types of creeping vegetation.
In the afternoon, return to Angkor Thom and visit the beautiful Ta Prohm Temple – made famous by the film Tomb Raider – and imagine yourself as an early explorer as you come upon the temple ruins being reclaimed by the jungle.
After having shot hundreds of photographs, we will head to the active pilgrimage site of Angkor Wat, the biggest Hindu temple in the world with the longest carving wall of more than 2000 meters long by 2 meters high, excluding relief on the ceiling and on hundreds of roof supporting pillars.
After you have completed the tour around all the most visited temples in the Angkor area, you still have time to admire the whole view of Angkorwat temple, rice paddy, the northeast highland and active reservoir of West Baray. Enjoy some fresh air on the summit of Phnom Bakheng hill till sunset.
- UNESCO-listed Angkor
- See the Temple of Ta Prohm
- Khmer shrines, Apsara carvings & gorgeous sculptures
- Admire the Temple of Bayon
- Enjoy amazing views of rice paddys and the north east highland
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your Siem Reap hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses
- Remember to wear comfortable walking shoes