Bastogne, Battle of te Bulge Full Day Private Tour From Brussels
The Bastogne War Museum is devoted to the Second World War in Belgium. It offers a fresh perception in a modern and interactive framework of the causes, events and consequences of World War II through the lens of the Ardennes Counteroffensive - the "Battle of the Bulge".
The Bastogne War Museum covers the Second World War, from its origins up to autumn 1944, and then focuses on the Battle of the Bulge. Key events of the war and the combatants' ordeal are reproduced here with the aim of clarifying the broad sweep of its history.
The centre provides a very clear picture of how the civilians lived during the occupation, during the battle itself, and afterwards. The many consequences of what was probably one of the most serious battles in world history are very clearly described.
Housed in a brand-new building displaying an adventurous architectural concept, the Museum is located in the Ardennes, south-east of Belgium, one of nature's unspoilt areas, rich in fauna and flora and offers spectacular scenery.
- Picture stop at the citadel in Namur
- Scenic drive along the meuse river
- Visit 101 Airborne HQ
- See Mardasson Memorial
- Visit War Museum in Bastogne
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from any location in and around Brussels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Personal tour guide
- private transportation from/to hotels in Brussels or around
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch and personal expenses
- Entrance fee to 101 Airborne HQ
- Entrance fee to War Museum
- This tour could take up to 9 hours, depending on traffic, weather, your energy etc.
- The guide will give you general overall information about the Ardennes region, Bastogne and Belgium in general. A the museum, through the use of scenography, witness testimonial, multi-media installation the route through the exhibition Is all self-guided.