Private Plantation Tour
This is a driving tour that lasts about 4 hours depending on weather, traffic, time on site and other factors.
This tour discusses the development of the port of New Orleans, transportation, a growing economy, technological advances, and slavery among other topics.
It traces the history of the Louisiana Purchase, the path to statehood and various crops to include lumber, sugar, cotton and others.
- We will visit the oldest documented surviving plantation in the Mississippi River valley.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour is for a maximum of 4 participants.
- Pick-up servicePick you up at your hotel and return you to any pre-arranged location downtown.
- Disability ServicesWe welcome people with mobility limitations and folding wheelchairs. While we routinely transport wheelchairs, our tour vehicle is not ADA equipped. This plantation has an elevator. However, the elevator could be down for maintenance without notice.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- While the tour itself is private, you may join others on site at the discretion of plantation management. Exclusive tours are available.t.
- The published price includes admissions for up to four people.
- Licensed and insured guide, narration, helpful recommendations
- Personal expenses
- Additional admission fees
- For those with limited mobility, some walking on uneven surfaces is required.
- This tour is for a maximum of 4 participants. Please get in touch to discuss larger groups.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.