Private Day Trip to Abu Dhabi with Lunch
Get depart for visit Abu Dhabi the capital and the largest Emirates of UAE. This guided tour will give you an extensive info about Abu Dhabi and the island on which it stands.
The tour will get its first stop at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque which is one of the largest mosque in the world astonishing 40,000 worshippers. Reflective pools surround the mosque, amplifying its beauty. The mosque is built as a monument to consolidate Islamic culture and a prominent center of Islamic sciences.
The tour will head towards “Abu Dhabi Downtown” and the visit of Heritage Village, which houses a small museum, and customary daily activities of the Arabs before the oil discovery.Afterwards we will be driving through the impressive Abu Dhabi cornice area to get experience the magnificent skyline landmarks view of Abu Dhabi.
A photo-stop at the “Emirates Palace” a real iconic Abu Dhabi landmark hotel. We will then move towards the Saadiyat Island (A man-made island) where the LOUVRE museum&GUGGENHEIM museum construction project is ongoing.
The tour will continue to visit the Yas Island a merging entertainment destination. Yas Island is home to the state-of-the-art FORMULA 1 Yas Marina Circuit.
And it houses as well the world’s biggest indoor theme park “Ferrari World”. After having a short stop at Yas Island the tour will head towards Dubai.
- Informative commentary about the city
- Stunning photo-shot at Emirates Palace
- Buffet lunch at the heritage village
- Experience the Arab lifestyle at Heritage Village
- Drive across the Abu Dhabi Downtown area
- Engagement into Emirati culture & UAE’s capital history
- Visit of Magnificent Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Minimum 2 guests required to book the tour
- Tours is available all days of week
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off from your hotel in Dubai.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Buffet lunch in town
- Private English Guide and Vehicle
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Shopping expenses
- Child discount is 20% on adult price
- Tour is available everyday except FRIDAY
- The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi opening hours are: Mon-Thu & Sat 09:00-13:00 and from 17:00-21:00. Fri from 17:00-21:00. It is closed on Sundays
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 06:30 PM, Saturday to Thursday Except Ramadan period.