9 Day Safari From Kampala
Start off with a short visit of the capital Kampala. Long drive (350 Km) to Murchison Falls NP. You will stop at the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary to admire from a close distance the endangered rhinos. You will then spend a full day in Murchison Falls NP dedicated to game drives and Park exploration.
From there, drive to Fort Portal. This region is well known for craters lakes and tea plantations. Drive to Kibale National Park home of about 2,000 chimpanzees. Visitors will track primates inside the forest. The trekking will take from 3 to 5 hours on a prevalently flat terrain. The level of difficulty is low but visitors should wear good boots and have with them a rain jacket.
visit the village of Katwe where visitors will have the chance to see how people extract salt from small salty lakes. The rest of the day is dedicated to game drives and Park exploration: boat trip on Kazinga Channel, a great chance to spot wildlife from a very short distance. Your last game drives into the sector of the park called Ishasha. This area is well known for the so-called “tree climbing lions”. It’s not easy to spot them and you will need some luck but our guides know the best places to see them.
Drive to Bwindi NP gate and Gorillas track! The trekking will start at 8.00, Rangers will brief visitors about the gorilla family you are going to track. Trekking can takes from 3 to 6 hours. Travellers need to wear good boots and bring a rain jacket. As part of our travel philosophy, we encourage visitors to spend some nights in a real local house to meet the local culture and also visit the Batwa community and our social project Save the Vulnerable Children.
Drive to Mbamba Swamp where you will try to spot the rare Shoe Bill, canoeing through the swamp. Spend the rest of the day visiting local markets and the area near Entebbe. You will then drive to a nice guesthouse where you will spend your last night in Uganda.
- Witness the social project Save the Vulnerable Children in the Batwa community
- Visit Bwindi National Park
- Game drive into the sector of the park called Ishasha well known for the so-called “tree climbing lions”
- Explore the village of Katwe and see how people extract salt from the lake
- Visit Kibale National Park which is home to about 2,000 chimpanzees and track primates inside the forest
- Visit Fort Portal which is well known for craters lakes and tea plantations
- Spend a full day in Murchison Falls NP - dedicated to game drives and Park exploration
- Admire from a close distance endangered rhinos
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 9 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Entebbe International Airport.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 14 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All meals, transportation and guide fees included.
- Walking safari in Lake Mburo N.p
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi N.P
- Game drives plus boat launch on the Kazinga Channel
- Champazee trekking in Kibale N.P
- Game drives plus boat launch on the with Nile.
- Visit to the Rhino sactuary
- Alcohol or meals (Except during homestay for meals)
- Travel Insurance
- International flights
- We advise all participants to bring warm and rainproof clothing with them as the weather can be unpredictable. All travelers must have had recent malaria control vaccines.