Private Cappadocia Göreme Museum Guided Tour
Enjoy the Unique Experience of Cappadocia with our Private Cappadocia Göreme Museum Guided Tours.
The tour will start with an extensive tour of the open-air museum at Göreme with stunning landscapes.
Entry to the rock-cut churches is encouraged as the exquisite artwork and architecture is impressive and worth a visit to see the beautiful frescoes It also presents unique examples of rock-hewn architecture and fresco technique (wall paintings) whose colours still retain all their original freshness.
Your private tour guide will then escort you to various little villages like Ürgüp, Ananos, and Kizilirmak where you will be welcomed with open arms and see the relaxed lifestyle the locals live.
- Devrent, Pasabag, Red, Kiliclar & Avanos Village Tours
- The Three Beauties.
- The Göreme Museum tour.
- Private Tours around Urgup Town
- Lunch in a cave restaurant
- Göreme rock-cut churches.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Japanese, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from pre-arranged location.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bottled Water in the vehicles.
- All entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museums
- Private Local Licensed Guide.
- Transport by Private vehicles throughout the trip.
- Pick up & drop off from all centrally located hotels in Cappadocia.
- Traditional Turkish Lunch
- Parking Fees
- Full Insurance During The Tour
- Drinks unless specified
Our chauffeur will collect you in one of our air-conditioned vehicles from a pre-arranged central location in Cappadocia and set off on your journey to the Göreme Open-Air Museum.
In a spectacular landscape, entirely sculpted by erosion, the Göreme valley and its surroundings contain rock-hewn sanctuaries that provide unique evidence of Byzantine art in the post-Iconoclastic period.
Dwellings, troglodyte villages and underground towns. Also, the remains of a traditional human habitat dating back to the 4th century can be seen there.
The three Beauties Urgup Fairy Chimneys are the most famous fairy chimneys located outside of Urgup at Cappadocia.
The Three Beauties are iconic rock formations that locals have created many legends about. You can enjoy taking pictures of the fairy chimneys and valleys with rustic colours.
The Devrent Valley (Imagination Valley) has stunning landscapes shaped naturally by nature. Even though there are no Byzantine frescoes, Citadels or Churches, the scenery is breathtaking.
Pasabag Valley has the best collection of fairy chimneys in Cappadocia.
In this area, you can see a few different types of fairy chimneys. The elongated fairy chimneys look like giant asparagus or Japanese king trumpet mushrooms.
Then there are those that are pedestal shape with broader bases. The cone shape fairy chimney is a chimney that has lost its cap due to erosion.
The Red Valley is one of the most spectacular valleys in Cappadocia with its different kind of rock formations in various colours.
One of the most beautiful places to go walking is the Red Valley. The hidden rock-cut churches in the valley surprise many visitors on private guided tours.
Kılıclar Valley is situated between Goreme Valley and Aktepe and is the most beautiful of valleys in Cappadocia.
Entering the valley with motor vehicles is not possible, so we will walk through instead.
There are white ice cream cone formations and narrow passageways between the white-domed rocks.
The old city of Avanos or Venessa as it was formally known is overlooking the Kizilirmak River which is the longest river in Turkey.
The main reason for visiting here is the pottery which the village is famous for.
The oldest part of Urgup town has many well preserved old houses which are well worth visiting.
Next, we will visit a Saints tomb on the Temenni Wishing Hill, which offers spectacular views of the town.
The fertile volcanic soil makes for delicious sweet grapes, which are turned into wine at the local Ottoman-Greek style wineries.
We will start our journey back to your designated pick up point.
- Wear protection from the sun in the summer season.
- Be prepared to bring a Hat or Umbrella for protection against the Sun.
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- Vegetarian lunch menu is available
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1