Coron Island Hopping Tour B
Dubbed as “the craziest dive site in the Philippines,” Barracuda Lake is located at the north end of Coron Island. It has been named Barracuda Lake because a skeleton of a big barracuda was found in this lake. Before reaching the lake, a must is to do a 10 to 15-minute climb up and down the sharp limestone cliffs. The scenery around this lake is also spectacular.
Twin Lagoon which is two amazing saltwater lakes are separated by a narrow opening.
- Barracuda Lake
- Smith/Banol Beach
- Skeleton Wreck
- Twin Lagoon
- Reef garden
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the adult rate
- Children from the age 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-2 are free of charge
- This is a shared tour for a minimum of 2 people
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tourist Boat
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Picnic lunch with fruit and drink
- Island Entrance Fees
- Life Vest
- Cottage rental
- Government taxes
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Snorkelling Rental Fee
- Personal expenses
- Please bring along Water, Camera, Towel, Swimsuit and Sunblock. Mask/Snorkelling gear & Fins/booties(aqua shoes) are available for rent.
- It's best to swim in the lagoons with your life vest on since it can get really deep in some parts. At low tide, you can swim across the narrow opening to get to the other lake. But when the tide is high, the opening is completely submerged and you'll have to swim through it.