21 Day Shimshal Khurdopin Pass & Snow Lake Trek Skardu Pakistan Asia
Khurdopin pass trek is one of the world’s most challenging treks, offers the adventure trekker one of the most rewarding mountain experiences in the world and takes one to the centre of the Karakoram Range along the Biafo Glacier and Khurdopin Glacier.
Gilgit-Baltistan (formerly known as The Northern Areas Pakistan) is home to some of the most spectacular mountain scenery in the world, thriving cities, colourful markets and warm hospitality.
- Hunza & Gilgit Balistan Valley
- Snow Lake Glaciers world one of the most beautiful glaciers
- Shimshal Valley the home of Mountaineers
- world most famous Pass and Glaciers,
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 21 days
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French
- Pick-up serviceAirport pick & drop service available.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 7 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Accommodation: on twin sharing basis at standard category hotels in towns, 02 person dome tent during trek.
- Meals: half board at hotels, Full board during trek.
- Transport: Air conditioned transport on Karakoram Highway, Soft top 4x4 jeeps to trek head & trek end.
- Camping Facilities: 02 Pax dome tents with matrices, dinning tent floor seating, kitchen tent with complete kitchenette and staff, toilet tent.
- Portage: High Porter for cross pass and Low Porter from Shimshal to Abdul Jushi Camp then HPs Carry on end of the trek.
- Kitchen Staff: 01 Chief /Cook. 01 Helper,
- Guide: Experience English speaking Mountain guide.
- Travel Insurance
- International Flights
- entree fees not included
- any exp not mention in the cost
- Airfare: International / Domestic Airfare
- Upon confirmation of your booking you will receive a full check list of equipment and gear that is needed for this trek.