05 Day Murree and Neelum Valley Kashmir Pakistan From Islamabad
A 144 km long bow-shaped thickly forested region in Azad Kashmir in Pakistan Administered Kashmir. It is named after the Neelum river, which flows through the length of the valley. The valley is situated in the north-east of Muzaffarabad, running parallel to Kaghan Valley.
The two valleys are only separated by snow-covered peaks, some over 4,000 meters (13,000 ft) above sea level. The valley is connected from Muzaffarabad by Neelam road, which leads up to Kel.
Murree is a popular hill station and a summer resort in Pakistan, Murree is especially for the residents of Islamabad. Murree is also visited as one of the most favorite destinations for Pakistani tourists in Summer and during snowfall of winter.
Murree is located along Islamabad-Kohala highway N75, some 30 km (19 mi) northeast of Islamabad. The name Murree is derived from 'Marhi', "high place" although there is a popular belief it was named after the Virgin Mary during the British times It is situated on the southern slopes of the Western Himalayan foothills as they ascend to the northeast towards Kashmir.
During British Rule in the nineteenth century, its altitude was established at 7,000 feet (2,100 m), but its actual altitude has now been determined as 2,300 m (7,500 ft) above sea level.
- visit the Taxila Museum in Islamabad
- go cliff diving at Khanpur Dam
- Drink tea along side the Neelum River
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour in Sharda
- Boating, Jet Ski, water Activities
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 people is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Islamabad airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 5 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 8 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Licensed professional guide throughout the tour
- Road transport (Islamabad to Islamabad)
- Hotel accommodation according to itinerary
- Hotel meals according to itinerary
- RVT Support staff (assistant(s) etc – according to need)
- Airport transfers in Islamabad (can be arranged – additional charges)
- Sightseeing in Islamabad and surrounding areas (can be arranged – additional charges)
- Hotel accommodation in Islamabad (can be arranged – additional charges)
- Hotel meals in Islamabad
Departure from Islamabad (early morning) Arrival at Taxila Museum, spent some time there. Depart of Khanpur Dam Boating for cliff Diving at Khanpur Dam.
Visit Faisal Mosque and Pir Sohawa (Monal) Night Stay in Islamabad
Departure for Murree Hit the on Mall Road on foot Chair lifting option in Lower Patriata Drive back to Murree Night Stay in Murree
Departure for Neelum Valley Tea stop at Kohala Drive through Muzzaffarabad Drive on Neelum Road aside Neelum River
Sightseeing in Sharda - Drive to Keran Valley valleys Night Stay in Keran
Departure for Islamabad. Drop off at Islamabad.
- Please include your pick up details when making your booking.
- Personal Information required us
- Valid Visa required