Full Day Fez Private Guided Tour
Your guide will you at your hotel or riad in Fez before beginning your guided tour of the medina - one of the world’s largest walled in cities. You will explore the narrow streets lined with fresh fruit, mounds of spices, intricately woven Berber carpets and many other art objects of Morocco.
You will visit Mosques including the Quaraouiyine Mosque founded in 859 by Fatima el Fihri and the Andalusian Mosque dating back to 860 (entry is not permitted to non-Muslims) and fountains (including the Nejjarine fountain), Medersas (Koranic schools) founded as early as the 13th century before having a break for lunch (not included).
After you will visit Batha Palace (now a museum of arts and traditions), Chouwara Tanneries, Souks (including Souk Attarine - one of the liveliest in the city), Bab Boujloud - with its green and blue ceramics, Mellah and the 17th century Ibn Danan synagogue as well as the Kings Palace, the Merindes Tops & Borj North & south and a Ceramic factory before being dropped off back at your hotel or riad.
- Vist a ceramic coperative to see the work of the tiles and the Pottery
- Visit the Medersa Bouaanania (Koranic school) founded as early as the 13th century
- Visit the Mellah and the 17th century Ibn Danan synagogue
- See from outside the Quaraouiyine Mosque founded in 859 by Fatima el Fihri
- Visit the Tanneries where the leather work is
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Min 2 adult per booking
- Part of the tour is walking and part be car
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceThe Pick-up is from your Hotel at 9 AM .
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel Pick-up
- Professional Driver
- Transport by private vehicle AC
- Professional and knowledgeable Guide speaks your Language
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- During the tour you will visit some Cooperatives & places of Artisant to see the work and learn About the Culture ,They have a goods to sell after they explain they try to sell you something but they didn't push if you are not interested you can say