Private City Tour By Bike
Spend a relaxing day touring both sides of the Danube with a small group and get oriented with the best of what the city offers.
After a short stop at the Hungarian Parliament, we ride across the Buda side to discover the Castle District, the oldest part of Budapest (Matthias Church, Fishermen's Bastion, Labyrinth of Buda Castle, Alexander Palace and Royal Palace).
Next, we go back to Pest and pass the Gresham Palace, the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, St. Stephen's Basilica, and Liberty Square. The route to the Heroes' Square takes us along Andrassy Avenue, part of the World Heritage since 2002. Notable spots include the Opera House and the House of Terror which commemorates the two main oppressive regimes in Hungary: Fascism and Communism.
The tour ends downtown after our final stop at the City Park.
- Discover Budapest on two wheels and spend a sporty day touring both parts of the Danube
- Cycle in a small group and enjoy that you can see the façade of the buildings
- Take as many photo stops as you wish
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available everyday from 09:00 to 15:00
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Professional tour guide
- City bike
- Helmet & Safety Vest
- 1 Drink
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Entrance fees
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended.