2 Hour Small Group Grand Segway Tour in Nice
Experience the French Riviera city of Nice by eco-friendly, self-balancing Segways on a 2-hour tour, departing from the Promenade des Anglais after a short training session to ensure you are confident and comfortable on your vehicle.
Cross the Old Town, admiring the picturesque streets of Provencal shops, baroque buildings, and a famous flower market.
Learn about the Italian influence of the architecture as your guide shares anecdotes about the city’s history and suggests things to see and do for the rest of your stay.
Along the way, you will see - and can stop to take photos - of many of the city’s most beautiful monuments, including the former home of Matisse, pretty Place Rossetti, and Rauba Capeu.
Your Segway will make light work of the ascent to Castle Hill, where you will find a city oasis in the landscaped gardens and waterfall. Take in the views of the Baie des Anges, mountains of the Alps, and port of Nice. Then, push the Segway to its limits by riding around at its maximum speed of 12 mph (20 kph).
- See the sights of Nice by eco friendly Segway
- Cruise along the Promenade des Anglais
- Enjoy panoramic views from Castle Hill
- Glide through the baroque streets of the Old Town
- Capture photos of the curving coastline from the Rauba Capeu observation point
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Departures at 11 AM & 3 PM
- Please arrive at the reception 15 minutes before departure.
- Minimum age required: 14 years.
- All participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight: 45 kg. Maximum weight: 118 kilos.
- This visit is not available to pregnant women.
- This visit is not recommended for people with internal ear problems.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Live guide
- Compulsory helmets
- 15-minute training, issued by a certified instructor Segway
- Any Food or Drinks obtained during tour
- Flat shoes and casual wear recommended.