Day Trip To Sakkara Pyramids, Dahshur Pyramids and Memphis
Our professional Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel 9.00 am, to enjoy an excursion to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
Then to Memphis; which was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom and is considered to be a centre of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt and see the Statue of Ramses II. Then proceed to visit Dahshur where the first true pyramid was built by king Senefru the founder of the Fourth dynasty and you will visit the bent pyramid and the red pyramid.
At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- See the Colossus Statue Of Ramses II in Memphis
- Visit the first unified capital in the history of the ancient Egyptian civilization
- Discovered the red and the bent pyramids of Dahshur
- Explore the history of Sakkara pyramids
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle during the tour.
- Entrance fees
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Personal expenses
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please include your pick-up details when making your booking