Fantasy Bus Ecuador
It’s a shuttle service between more than 20 cities and the most important tourist attractions of the Andes and Coast regions of Ecuador.
The passenger can travel at their own pace and builds their own itinerary according to our days of operation, schedules, and meeting points, for a single price of US$ 25,00 per way.
The operation is 100% guaranteed with a minimum of 1 passenger, and in the main cities, you can also, live local and authentic experiences.
- Salinas - Montanita/Montanita - Salinas
- Guayaquil – Salinas/Salinas - Guayaquil
- Cuenca - Guayaquil/Guayaquil - Cuenca
- Alausi - Cuenca/Cuenca - Alausi
- Riobamba - Alausi/Alausi - Riobamba
- Baños - Riobamba
- Cotopaxi - Riobamba/Riobamba - Cotopaxi
- Quito - Cotopaxi/Cotopaxi - Quito
- Quito - Quilotoa/Quilotoa - Quito
- Quito - Baños/Baños - Quito
- Quito - Otavalo/Otavalo - Quito
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour is for a maximum of 4 people per booking
- Itineraries and prices subject to change without previous advise
- The routes are subject to space availability
- Easy CancellationCancellations up to 48 hours before the reservation without charge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Shuttle service between more than 20 cities and / or the most important tourist attractions of the Andes and Coast regions of Ecuador.
- Optional Gratuities
- Someone from Privatetour.com will contact you at least 24 hours prior to your tour time to confirm the details of your departure
- 100% Refundable in case we haven't the spaces required by the passenger at the time of booking
- Baggage Allowance: 1 Suitcase per person + 1 Bag / Handbag, additional luggage must be previously informed and will cost US $ 15.00 for each additional piece.
- Does not include any type of food or tickets to the tourist points where stops are made