Blue Cave and Hvar Full Day Trip
Blue Cave is one of the most beautiful sea caves in the world!
It became world famous thanks to baron Ransonnet, and with that discovery, Grotta Azzurra on the island of Capri got the honourable opponent for the title ″THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CAVE IN THE WORLD″. Many famous people and world travellers who visited both caves gave an advantage to Blue Cave in Croatia.
We will then visit Green Cave. An abrasive cave with two entrances and it is open at the top. Through the opening light comes into the cave, and then the cave is full of the green colour which gives it beautiful light effects.
Next stop is The island of Budikovac has got one of the most beautiful lagoons on the Adriatic coast. The sea is crystal clear, and no one can resist the beauty of the white sand beaches, especially yachtsmen.
See the Pakleni islands, the group of twenty little islands with beautiful lagoons, paradise beaches and many restaurants. They are the most beautiful part of the island of Hvar.
Last stop is the town of Hvar. Called sunny Hvar for a reason because it has got 2726 sunny hours through the year. It is placed in a beautiful natural environment, rotated to the south side of the world, which gave it the Mediterranean attractiveness.
We will meet at our office at 07:40 and depart at 08:00. Sightseeing with stops for swimming and snorkelling. Lunch will be around 15:00. We will visit Hvar town at 17:00 and then return to Split around 18:00.
- Visit Blue Cave - The most beautiful sea cave in the world!
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of The Island of Budikovac
- Witness the beautiful lagoons of Pakleni
- Enjoy a city tour of Hvar
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Tickets for Blue Cave
- Saftey equipment
- Diving masks
- Water on the boat
- Skipper and fuel
- Boat ride
- Beach towels
- Please don't forget your camera, bathing suits, towels and sunscreen as we do not provide these.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1