Private Tour Full-day Sightseeing of Guilin City Highlights
To start the Guilin city highlights tour, the tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel at 9:00 am.
Your first stop will be the most beautiful karst cave in Guilin - the Reed Flute Cave, which is a fascinating gallery of natural sculptures and rated as one of the top four tourist sites in the city. Illuminated by coloured lights, the cave looks like a dazzling underground palace. Then visit the Seven Star Park - famous for its oddly-shaped peaks, stunning caves, clear water, and exquisite natural landscapes.
Later have lunch in a nice local restaurant and then continue sightseeing to Fubo Hil, also named as Wave-Subduing Hill. Half of the graceful peak of the hill is in the river, and the other half is on land. Elephant Trunk Hill is the landmark of Guilin and highlight of the Li River. It is like a giant elephant drinking water from the river. Between the elephant’s trunk and its body is a round cave called Water Moon Cave, which resembles a full moon drifting on the water.
To conclude this amazing Guilin city sightseeing, the tour guide will transfer you back to your hotel or drop you off at the city centre as per your request.
- Have a delicious local lunch
- Enjoy the lights illuminating stalactites & stalagmites
- Visits the Seven Star Park and the famous Elephant Truck hill
- Amazing remarkable underground caverns at Reed Flute Cave
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Visit the city highlights of Guilin in one day
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- All travellers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking