Half Day Bruges Private Walking Tour
Known as the Venice of the North, because of its peaceful canals, Bruges is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. It was a justified motive that prompted UNESCO in 2000 to include the entire historical city centre on the World Heritage list.
The current city boundaries still coincide exactly with those of the medieval city centre, and the spaces and structures that were so typical of Bruges in the past have been preserved. Walking along the maze of winding cobbled alleys and romantic canals, you imagine yourself to be in medieval times.
We enjoy relaxing walk through this splendid medieval city, one of Belgium's crown jewels and world heritage. In no other European city is the feel and the look of medieval times to present as here on Bruges' peaceful canals and streets.
- Main Market Square
- Burg Square
- The Beer Wall
- Church of Our Lady
- St John's Hospital & Memling Museum (from outside)
- Minnewater (Lake of love)
- Belfry Tower
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Bruges only. Any location outside of Bruges will be an additional cost.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Complimentary chocolate sampling
- Services of personal tour guide for up to 3 hours
- Pick up from Bruges
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Pick up from any location outside of Bruges
- Bear in mind that Bruges is mostly cobble-stones so wear comfy shoes ;-)
- For walking tours taken between October and March - in case of bad rainy, snowy, windy cold weather, we might either shorten the walks or visit indoor sites instead.