Iconic New York City Photo Safari (Part 2)
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 3 hours
Join us on this fast paced Photo Safari to explore some of New York City's most iconic buildings. Photograph *Times Square*, the *Chrysler building*, *Grand Central Terminal* and the *New York Public Library*. We'll show you the best vantage points to photograph these landmark buildings as you hone your photography skills. On this architectural photo tour, you'll learn how to work with lines and angles to bring these buildings to life, as well as how to photograph architectural interiors and have a better understanding of white balance. In the end, you'll take home iconic pictures of New York City that you'll be proud to share. Note that Iconic NYC safaris scheduled in the afternoon take advantage of the sky's changing colours during the fading light of dusk, and conclude as the city lights come alive. (sunset times available here: NYC sunset timetable) This photography workshop is appropriate for all levels of photographic experience and is a great companion to Iconic NY P1 which is not required for this event. Limit 8 participants per safari; please no unregistered attendees.
- Professional photographer
- See and photograph memorable landmarks of New York City
- Learn new photography skills
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Disability Serviceswheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Professional Photographer
- Small Group Private Tour
- Pick up and Drop Off
- Gratuities / Tips
Meeting point: Midtown Manhattan (see confirmation)
Things to Know Before You Go
- This safari covers a lot of ground, so put on your sneakers and be ready to move
- Please no unregistered attendees
- We do not claim, express or imply sponsorship/endorsement by or affiliated with the NYPL, Chrysler Building or Grand Central Terminal; all images used are for reference only.
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.