Private Pergamum Acropolis and Asclepion Tour in Bergama From Izmir
The private Pergamum Acropolis and Asclepion tour in Bergama from Izmir will give you a chance to visit the most important places in the historic Greek city, including the remains of Pergamum’s Acropolis and Asclepion, a temple dedicated to the Greek god of medicine and healing.
Upon arrival at the archaeological site, visit the highlights of the ruins.
See the Library of Pergamum, a hillside theatre with breathtaking views, and the Altar of Zeus, which has carved reliefs that illustrate the battles between giants and ancient gods.
Visit the three main areas of the old city: the Acropolis, the Lower City, and the Asclepeion, among the earliest known medical centres.
After visiting the Pergamum ruins, go to a local gallery with Turkish ceramics, carpets, and silver, and learn all about the production of traditional handicrafts.
- See the Library of Pergamum, a hillside theatre with spectacular views, and the Altar of Zeus
- Visit the three main areas of the ancient city: the Acropolis, the Lower City, and the Asclepion.
- Visit a local gallery with Turkish carpets, ceramics, and silver, and learn about the production of traditional handicrafts.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceRound Trip Transfer To Izmir Hotels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Round Trip Transfer In Luxurious Vehicles.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Parking Fees.
- Entrance Fees.
- Personal Expenses.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Comfortable footwear is important for your experience.
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.