Private Iberoamerican Exposition of 1929 Exhibition Day Tour From Seville
“Ibero-America in Seville” The Andalusian capital has hosted two international exhibitions, the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929, and the Universal Exposition of 1992.
In this case, we will focus on the first one, which was a failure economically speaking, but which left the city decked out as never before it would have imagined. For this exhibition, each of the invited countries built a pavilion that would remember the culture of their nation. Thanks to this, the city, in addition to its expansion towards the south side, gained in architectural wealth.
From this exhibition are, to give some examples, the Plaza de España, the Plaza de América, the marvellous pavilion of Colombia (now the country’s consulate), or the pavilion of Argentina and Brazil, today dependent on the University of Seville.
We will make a walk of about 2 and a half hours, touring those places that will transport us to that Sevilla, and with which we can enjoy one of the lungs of the city.
- A 2-hour private walking tour
- Discover the history behind these exhibitions
- See important locations from this period
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Available on Tuesdays and Thursdays only
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Semi private guided tour
- Any expense of personal nature
- Please include your hotel/apartment name and address when making your booking.
- We recommend you wear appropriate clothing and footwear according to the weather on the day of the tour.