Everest Panorama Trek
Everest Panorama Trek is also known as Everest Viewing Trek. Carefully designed for a short trekking tour of the Everest region.
Offering you a great chance to capture Nepal’s full beauty, meeting the friendliest of local people of Sherpa with their unique culture and tradition.
This short Trek to the Everest region is an easy and small sojourn trip; modified for those visitors who wish to view Mount Everest within a short time.
Nepal is a home for welcoming people, with the fantastic Himalaya various cultural diversities.
This blend of outdoor adventure and cultural exploration is a great way to experience the Himalayan Mountains - the world’s most impressive mountain range - and is sure to create lasting memories and provide you with a satisfying sense of accomplishment.
- Buddhist Monasteries
- The stunning view of Mt. Everest
- Meeting the local Sherpa people, still with there own traditions and culture
- Amazing Scenery and wildlife
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French
- Duration: 11 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Group Size: Minimum of 2 People & Maximum of 15 People
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off at Nepal Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All airport transfers by private car or van as per group size
- 3 nights deluxe room in Hotel Samsara Resort in Kathmandu or similar with buffet breakfast
- 2 nights deluxe room in Hotel 7 Star or similar in Chitwan with full board meals
- 5 nights trekking lodge accommodation during the trek on double occupancy basis
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing in UNESCO listed World Heritage Sites as per itinerary
- 1 well-experienced government registered local Sherpa mountain guide
- 1 nature guide for Chitwan National Park Safari in Chitwan
- 1 sharing high altitude porter for two travelers (weight limit: 20-25 kilograms plus their own stuff)
- 3 meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the trekking
- Tea, coffee, cookies, fresh fruits during the trip
- Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu round (cost 350 USD) per person
- 2 nights / three days full board Chitwan National Park Tour after Everest View Trek
- All necessary trekking permits
- National Park entrance fees in Chitwan
- Food, accommodation, and salary of your guide and porters
- Insurance and trekking gear for guide and porter
- All local tax, VAT, office charges, and airport taxes
- Farewell dinner in one of authentic Nepalese restaurant with live culture show after the trek
- All bar bills, beverages such as coke, Fanta, mineral water
- Meals in Kathmandu except for breakfast and farewell dinner
- Hot shower, hot water, internet, and personal nature expenses
- Personal travel insurance, international air ticket, and Nepal visa fee
- Rescue operation charge in case of emergency (rescue can be arranged on request)
- Unforeseen cost due to flight cancellation, weather conditions, etc
- Admission fees in heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Gratitude and tips for guide and porter
Wilderness Excursion has included your travel time in the itinerary.
On day one, you will depart from your homeland and fly to Nepal which will be an amazing experience with Nepal's long Himalayan Panorama from the plane if you have the right side window seat.
A Wilderness Excursion representative will welcome you to the airport and transfer to your selected hotel in Kathmandu.
A short briefing about your trip and a welcome drink will be held.
Overnight in Samsara Resort at Thamel in Kathmandu.
A Wilderness Excursion's guide meets you at the hotel at around 9:30 a.m.
On this day, you will have a beautiful cultural tour through one the oldest Royal palaces, temples, Buddhist monasteries including Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square with its numerous temples and monuments.
The hosts will prepare your permits and other necessary documentation on this day.
Overnight in Samsara Resort at Thamel in Kathmandu.
We fly on a twin-engine Otter to the Himalayan foothills where we begin our trek into the Khumbu region.
The sights from the plane are amazing, providing dramatic views of terraced hills and the distant Himalayan giants.
After landing in the village of Lukla (2800m), we meet the rest of our staff and porters and trek for about three hours to Phakding.
We continue trekking along the banks of the Dudh Kosi, crossing this majestic river many times on exciting suspension bridges laden with prayer flags.
After entering Sagarmatha National Park, the trail climbs steeply with breathtaking views to Namche Bazaar, the gateway to the Khumbu region.
Tonight, we stay in Hotel Namche.
The trek continues along the rushing glacial waters of the Dudh Kosi with magnificent views of the mountains.
We spend the night next to the Tengboche monastery, the spiritual centre of the Khumbu region.
Inside the monastery are incredibly ornate wall hangings, a 20-foot sculpture of Buddha, and the musical instruments and robes of the Lamas.
The monastery opens at 4 pm every day, we will see the Lama perform a ceremony and hear the mystical chanting and music.
Today we trek back along the Dudh Kosi River through magnificent rhododendron forest and past brilliant waterfalls.
Shortly before reaching Namche, the trek takes us through a pine forest, where musk deer often graze in the early morning.
Arriving in town, we may see lowland porters and highland Sherpas.
This is another long day and can be one of the hardest as your body is tired after the trek.
You start the day going back down Namche Hill and then the long stretch back to Lukla.
You will pass Phakding before starting the last uphill section into Lukla where we will sleep for one more night.
Today’s trek can take 7 to 8 hours. 21km/ 13 miles.
Overnight in Lukla in a lodge.
After a hot breakfast at Lukla fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla at around 8:30 am.
It is a picturesque flight of 35 minutes and if the weather is clear, the morning flight back to Kathmandu will be a scenic and smooth farewell to the mountains.
We visit Pashupatinath temples; the most famous and Hindu sacred site in Kathmandu and we visit Boudhanath Stupa; the place of peace and salvation.
Overnight in Kathmandu Guest House
Today we take an early morning breakfast and drive to Chitwan located 175 kilometres from Kathmandu.
We descend down along the winding road on the banks of the Trishuli River.
After checking in to the hotel, there will be a briefing on the activities we will be engaged in during our stay in Chitwan.
We then walk on the banks of the Rapti River to enjoy the sunset in the sub-tropical jungles of Chitwan.
In the evening, we enjoy dinner along with a brief cultural program showcasing the tribal dances unique to the Chitwan region of Nepal.
06:00 Wakeup call, 06:30 Breakfast then at 08:00 Canoeing, Bird Watching and an Elephant ride.
Visit an Elephant Breeding centre (2-4 hours).
12:00 Lunch then at 14:30 Elephant back Safari to see wildlife such as one-horned rhinos, deer, tiger, bears and monkeys.
Early in the morning, we spend our time bird-watching as Chitwan National Park is also home to a large variety of resident and migratory birds.
We then have breakfast and drive towards Kathmandu.
We reach there by evening and enjoy our farewell dinner to celebrate a successful end of our trip to Nepal.
- General Health Infoamtion
- Nepal Trekking Packing List
- Altitude Mountain Sickness
- Travel Insurance
- Nepal Visa Information