Private Day Tour of Taj Mahal From New Delhi by Car
Travel from New Delhi to Agra (also known as "city of love") in a private air-conditioned chauffeur driven car. Your transportation to visit one of the worlds famous and most the iconic monument "The Taj Mahal".
Taj Mahal is probably the best known as the monument of love that was ever built in India. Taj Mahal also considered as the most visited monument of India.
Your full day private guided tour also includes visiting Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri.
During the tour you will enjoy lunch in one of the multi-cuisine restaurant in the City.
- Explore the Three world heritage sites of UNESCO namely Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
- Personalized and private tour operates for you along with the tour guide and chauffeur.
- Flexibility to sketch the tour according to the guests preferences in their comfort zone.
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 10 to 14 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceNew Delhi, Airport, Hotels, Railway Stations
- Disability ServicesWheelchairs are accessible on demand
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- One photograph with the Taj Mahal.
- Lunch in the multicuisine restaurant.
- Water bottle.
- Live Tour guide
- Still camera fee
- Transportation (fuel, toll taxes, parking fees, other transport taxes)
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any alcoholic drinks and beverages
- Monuments Entrance fees.
- Wheelchair if required.
Pick-up at your hotel or airport in New Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida.
Drive to Agra takes 3 hours 30 minutes through the Yamuna Expressway.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted and accompanied by your private tour guide in Agra city and proceed to the Taj Mahal.
The Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as the memorial of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
After touring the Taj Mahal you will proceed to do the tour of magnificent and massive Agra Fort.
Agra Fort was built in 1565 A.D. which is a breathtaking creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Enjoy a lunch in an air-conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
After lunch proceed to do the tour of Fatehpur Sikri
Begin the drive back to Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon arrive at your hotel by 20:30 with some nice and unforgettable memories of Agra.
END OF THE TOUR
- Some other Monuments of Agra can be added on extra cost.
- Please carry your valid photo ID such as Passport, Driving License.
- All the three monuments are wheelchair accessible. If wheelchair required please inform us on the prior notice.
- Please note: The Taj mahal remain closed on every Friday