Camel Safari Day Tour In Jodhpur
Afternoon pick up from the hotel you are staying and proceed for Camel Safari In Osian with English speaking Driver.
Visit Jain Temple Jain Mahavira temple at Osian, constructed by Raja Utpaldev, has importance archaeologically as well as historically. The temple which is built by locally available red stones presents verdant images of Gods and Goddesses together with that of Princess; all are carved impressively. Acharya Ratnapradhasurishwalji installed the main deity of Mahavira in this temple.
Visit Sachiye Mata Temple Sachiye Mata Mandir, an ancient temple worshipped by both Jains and Hindus, is established during the 10th and 11th century. It is one among the Osian temple which has archaeological, religious and historical importance. This prime religious attraction in Osian is dedicated to an incarnation of Goddess Durga, namely the Goddess Sachayee Mata also known as Sachchika.
The major attraction for tourists visiting Osian is the naïve experience of Camel Safari, one of the spectacular and unique ways to experience Rajasthan. Camels are the ships of the deserts and the safari over this ship under the hot sun is exciting and vibrant. The Camel Rides start at 1.30 pm or 2 pm.
- Visit Jain Temple
- Explore Sachiya Mata Temple
- Enjoy a pleasurable Camel Safari
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour.
- Pick-up servicePick up From your Hotel - Airport - Train Station - Bus Station in Jodhpur.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Marwari Dtyle Dinner
- Camel Ride
- Trip as per the itinerary by air-conditioned car All taxes Driver allowances Parking
- Pick Up and Drop Off
- Meals not stated in Inclusions
- Entrance fee to the monuments
- Gratuities / Tips
- We ask all customers to dress appropriately for the camel ride.
- If requiring airport pick up, please include your fight details when booking your tour.