Camel Safari Day Tour In Jodhpur
Afternoon pick up from the hotel you are staying and proceed for Camel Safari In Osian with English speaking Driver.
Visit : Jain Temple Jain Mahavira temple at Osian, constructed by Raja Utpaldev, has importance archaeologically as well as historically. The temple which is built by locally available red stones presents verdant images of Gods and Goddesses together with that of Princess; all are carved impressively. Acharya Ratnapradhasurishwalji installed the main deity of Mahavira in this temple.
Visit : Sachiye Mata Temple Sachiye Mata Mandir, an ancient temple worshipped by both Jains and Hindus, is established during the 10th and 11th century. It is one among the Osian temple which has archaeological, religious and historical importance. This prime religious attraction in Osian is dedicated to an incarnation of Goddess Durga, namely the Goddess Sachayee Mata also known as Sachchika.
Do : Camel Safari The major attraction for tourists visiting Osian is the naïve experience of Camel Safari, one of the spectacular and unique ways to experience Rajasthan. Camels are the ships of the deserts and the safari over this ship under the hot sun is exciting and vibrant. The Camel Rides start at 1.30pm or 2pm.
- Visit Jain Temple
- Explore Sachiya Mata Temple
- Enjoy a pleasurable Camel Safari
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick Up From Hotel/ Airport/ Train Station / Bus Station
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Marwari Dtyle Dinner
- Camel Ride
- Trip as per the itinerary by air-conditioned car All taxes Driver allowances Parking
- Pick Up and Drop Off
- Meals not stated in Inclusions
- Entrance fee to the monuments
- Gratuities / Tips
- Wear clothes suitable for a Camel Ride
- Please Write A Departure Time On Special requirement
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.