Full Day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour from Agra
We start with early pickups from 6:00 am at your Hotel in Agra or the Agra Cantonment railway station.
Meet with your guide to visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the beautiful and stunning Taj Mahal a landmark of incredible architecture in India, built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved queen 'Mumtaz Mahal'.
The Taj Mahal is a magical monument that changes colour every hour of the day, pinkish with the early rays of the sunrise falling on the memorial, milky white during the evening and bright golden under the soft light of the full moon. Legend has it that the changing colours of the Taj Mahal represent the varying moods of the Queen.
Continuing your tour to the powerhouse of Agra Fort, built in the 16th-century, the fortress also known as the Red Fort of Agra.
The Fort stands as an example of the robust architecture of Mughal Artisans. The Fort complex is almost a city in itself with numerous luxurious palaces, namely, the Jahangir Palace, Khas Mahal, with many large audience halls and many mosques.
- Enjoy the changing colors of the Taj Mahal, representing the varying mood of the Queen.
- Get a chance to Explore the Marvelous Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah known as Baby Taj.
- Visit the Power house of Agra Fort.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Pick-up servicepick ups from your hotel or train station in Agra.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Private Live Tour Guide .
- Bottled water per person.
- Sightseeing by car.
- Pickups and drop offs from your location .
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort entrance tickets
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions