Golden Circle in a Monster Truck and Snowmobiling
This day includes scenic sites, mountain tracks and snowmobiling by Langjokull glacier. In the morning, you will be picked up in our modified super Tuck, for a day packed full of wonderful sights.
You will visit Thingvellir national park, which is quite unique for its’ landscape, where the tectonic plates are drifting apart.
Further inland, you will find the iconic Geysir area with its’ spouting hot springs, where Strokkur can reach the height of around 25 meters, erupting every 10 minutes or so.
You will also stop by Gullfoss waterfall, one of the many amazing waterfalls in Iceland, known mainly for its’ majestic beauty. A little bit inland after Gullfoss the action starts. This is when you will see why the super jeep is needed, as you drive through rugged landscapes and rough terrain, up towards Langjokull glacier. Prepare for a smooth, but bumpy, ride.
Once you reach the snow, you will join a 1 hour guided snowmobile tour in the amazing glacier landscape. All the gear for the snowmobile tour is included, for a warm and safe journey. This is not your normal Golden circle tour, so be ready for a tour of a lifetime!
- Thingvellir national park
- Snowmobile tour
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Langjökull glacier
- Monster truck
- Geysir geothermal area
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is for a group with a maximum number of 8 people
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceMonster trucks and coaches are not allowed in the city center, so we may have to ask you to walk a short distance from your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bottle of water
- WIFI on board
- English speaking driver guide
- 1 hour snowmobile tour
- Full day in a monster truck
- During winter months we are working with very limited daylight hours. This may result in some of the sites being visited in dusk or darkness, or skipped altogether. We will do our best to avoid this, but ask for your understanding should this happen. This tour can change depending on weather conditions, so this tour needs to be flexible. We are concerned about your safety.
- Stops will be made where you can purchase lunch. Jeans are not suitable clothing; water proof jacket and shoes and a warm sweater are recommended. You can expect any kind of weather in Iceland, and your snowmobile tour might be cancelled with short notice due to weather
- You need to be at least 17 years of age and hold a fully valid driving license to operate a snowmobile. Age limit for passengers is min. 8 years.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1