1 Hour Nice City Discovery Segway Small Group Tour
Meeting point at our agency, 2 steps from the Promenade des Anglais, to get to know your guide who will make you aware of the conditions of use. See the sights of one of France’s most beautiful cities on this 1-hour tour.
You’ll start out by riding past shops and restaurants on your way to the Cours Saleya, an open-air marketplace overflowing with fragrant flowers and fresh local foods. Your guide will tell you about Nice’s history, take photos of you on your Segway, and suggest things to see and do later in the day.
Glide along the narrow alleys of the old town and visit lively Place Rosetti, where you’ll find an abundance of cafés and people-watching opportunities. Continue past Place St-Francois, the site of a daily fish market, and on to Place Massena, the city’s main square, lined with palm trees and red Italianate buildings.
Finish off with a visit to the lush Jardin Albert I, a modern green space with palms and flowers, before returning to the Promenade des Anglais, where your Segway tour ends.
- Broaden your knowledge about Nice and its history from your experienced guide
- Discover the city’s main attractions quickly and comfortably
- Ride a Segway along Nice’s famous Promenade des Anglais
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Departures at 10AM, 2 PM & 5 PM
- This visit is not recommended for people with internal ear problems.
- This visit is not available to pregnant women.
- Minimum weight: 45 kg. Maximum weight: 118 kilos.
- All participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age required: 14 years.
- Please arrive at the reception 15 minutes before departure
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Live guide
- Compulsory helmets
- 15-minute training, issued by a certified instructor Segway
Promenade des Anglais – quai des Etats-Unis – the House of Matisse – Cours Saleya – Palais de Justice square – Rossetti square – Saint-François square – Promenade du Paillon – Masséna square – Albert I Garden
- Flat shoes and casual wear recommended.