7 Hour Private Catamaran SB Tour ( up to 45 people)
Have the time of your life on this luxurious Catamaran with all your friends and family! Excellent for sightseen and day activities sail from Cancun to Isla Mujeres, while enjoying of sun tanning, swimming, snorkelling and most of all having lots of fun with your friends and family.
Sightseeing in the Magic Town of Isla Mujeres for shopping, visiting the beach, snorkelling the reef, sunbathing and many more fantastic activities that will make this vacation one you´ll never forget!
- Cruise between Cancun and Isla Mujeres on the beautiful Caribbean sea
- An open bar with many Caribbean cocktails
- A perfect luxurious occasion for you and your family/friends
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group price is for 1 - 45 people
- Pick-up serviceIf you prefer to be picked up at your hotel we can arrange transportation with an extra cost, ask your sales executive to give you options and prices.
- Easy Cancellation- Over 48 hours before your service time, a full refund will apply - From 47 to 36 hours before your service time, 80% refund will apply - 35 hours to the same day and no-shows no refund will be given
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 5 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Snorkeling tour
- Snorkeling tour guide
- Snorkeling Gear (life vest, fins, mask and snorkeling tube.
- Capitan, sailors and mates
- In the 7 hour tour we offer a Lunch Buffet in our beach club in Isla Mujeres and a visit in downtown Isla Mujeres and the cat sharks
- National open bar (beer, tequila, rum, vodka, juices, sodas and purified water).
- It does not include the $12 USD fee per person for the dock and reef conservation tax, which has to be paid on the dock before boarding
- Tips for the crew
- Extra money for shopping (optional)
- You will need to bring the following for your journey as we are not in a position to facilitate: Sunscreen, Camera, Sunglasses, Hats, towels, Swimming costumes, comfortable clothes and shoes.