4 Days Agra with Haridwar & Rishikesh Trip from Delhi by Private Car
On this 4-Days private tour, you will visit Agra and the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 Wonders of the World, along with Haridwar and Rishikesh.
This tour will bring you to the most visited destinations in northern India including the Har Ki Pauri ghat (along the Ganges) in Haridwar which will prove to be a soul-stirring experience. There are ancient temples, ghats, ashrams, yoga and meditation centers. You can explore it all during your Trip to Agra with Haridwar Rishikesh tour in Uttarakhand.
Enjoy this tour with your private Car & English Speaking Driver and accommodation in 3-Star Hotels for 3 nights.
- Evening visit to the Har Ki Pauri ghat (along the Ganges) in Haridwar.
- Relax in 3-Star Hotels.
- Enjoy the Private tour with your Private car and English Speaking driver.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
- Excellent sightseeing in Delhi
- Visit the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and Drop in Delhi is Included in the Price. Please mention the Pickup Details at the time of booking.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Complementary English Speaking Guide in Agra.
- All toll, Parking & Fuel charges.
- Pick and drop at the time of Arrival & Departure.
- 3-Nights Accommodation with Breakfast in 3-Star Hotels.
- 4 Days Transportation by Private Vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Entrance ticket of the monuments.
- River Rafting in Rishikesh.
- Tips,laundry & phone call.
- Travel insurance.
- Lunch & Dinner
You will be picked up from Delhi, Airport or Hotel by a representative and transferred Haridwar.
Upon Arrival Check in at Hotel.
In the evening visit Har ki Pauri to view the holy Ganges Aarti. This is the place where the main bathing takes place. The place is called Brahma Kund, the myths says this is the place where the nectar can dissolve in the holy water of river Ganges.
If you wish, have a dip here later after viewing Aarti visit the market near the place.
Later back to your Hotel for night stay.
Morning visit Temples & Sight Seeing – Har ki Pauri, Chandi Devi Temple & Mansa Devi Temple, Daksha Mahadev Temple, Bilkeshwar Mahadev, Anandmai Ashram, Pawan Dham Temple, Bhooma Niketan, Vaishno Devi Temple, Doodhadhari Temple & Bharat Mata Mandir etc.
Later drive to Rishikesh another ancient place which is famous for its Ashrams and for grand viewing of Ganges. Visit Ashrams, some of which are internationally recognized as centre of Philosophical studies, yoga and meditation.
Later Drive back to Delhi for Overnight Stay.
In the Morning after breakfast, you will have a day trip to “Taj City” Agra and it will take minimum 4 hr to reach Agra.
Upon arrival in Agra, you will start your tour with your local guide who will bring you sightseeing. Visit first Agra Fort and later Itmad ud daulah tomb.
Agra fort - Built by Mughal emperor Akbar in 1565 AD, the fort is predominantly of red sandstone.
Itmad ud daulah Tomb built between 1622 and 1628 Empress NOOR JEHAN in memory of her father.
After half day sightseeing, proceed for lunch at local restaurants or hotel at your own expense. Your guide will let you know about timing to visit Taj Mahal.
Later drive back to Delhi for Overnight Stat at Hotel
This morning, after breakfast, you will go for full day sightseeing tour of Delhi.
Starts from Old Delhi visiting the Raj Ghat - the memorial site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated; Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India and the Red Fort - once the most opulent fort and palace of the Moghul Empire.
After lunch you will go New Delhi sightseeing. It starts from Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, a drive along the ceremonial avenue- Lotes temple, India Gate & birla temple.
Later transfer to Airport or Train Station for your onward journey.
- Transportation is provided in 3 different vehicles: 1-3 Person by Tata Indigo or Swift Dzire and 4 to 6 Person by Toyota Innova
- Extra person will be provide Extra Bed on Same Room.
- All Accommodation will be on Double/Twin Sharing.