Private Jazz Tour
We will visit 2-3 Jazz clubs, spending approximately an hour at each venue. Most places have no admission charge but require that you purchase one drink per hour.
We will stay in one location if that's your choice or move to additional locations based on music type and crowds.
Some venues are standing room only, but most offer to seat you near the band. Some venues are elegant, some show their age, some are intimate/small. Again, the goal is to hear several types of music in a variety of settings. T
he focus here is music, so you should eat before the tour, although several clubs offer food.
- We will experience a variety of Jazz styles and venues.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Disability ServicesWe welcome people with mobility limitations and wheelchairs and will do our best to accommodate their needs. Our tour vehicle is not ADA equipped.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Licensed and insured guide, narration, helpful recommendations
- Admissions to attractions not included
- Food & Drinks
- This is not a pub crawl, but you are required by buy one drink per venue in lieu of an admission charge. You can drink non-alcoholic drinks if you wish.
- Weather is an important consideration. Dress appropriately for predicted weather forecast. Comfortable shoes are needed for the sidewalks and streets surfaces are uneven. This tour is available to those with mobility limitations.
- Generally speaking, minors are not allowed in most Jazz clubs. There are exceptions; please let us know in advance if any member of your group is a minor.
- This tour is priced for up to 4 visitors. Ask for a quote for additional visitors.
- Drinks will range from $6-8 approximately unless you buy craft cocktails.
- Some venues are small and larger tour groups may be seated separately. Some may stand.