Private Haunted New Orleans
Visit the locations where death and tragedy were all too common.
Listen to the horrific stories that help explain why New Orleans is a city of mystery with a taste of the unusual. From its beginnings, New Orleans has always had a reputation for eerie happenings.
From drunken sailors to actors and well-intended doctors, New Orleans is full of people and places that can help you "feel the vibe".
- Visit the locations where death and tragedy were all too common
- Listen to the horrific stories that help explain why New Orleans is a city of mystery
- New Orleans is full of people and places that can help you
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Disability ServicesWe welcome people with mobility limitations but cannot guarantee that every site visited will be ADA approved.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Licensed and insured guide, narration, helpful recommendations
- Any admissions not listed in the inclusions
- This tour is priced for up to 4 visitors. Ask for a quote for additional visitors.
- Streets and sidewalks in the French Quarter are uneven at best, please wear comfortable/suitable footwear.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.