Private Two Day New Orleans Tour
This tour is designed for groups who want to see and do a great deal in the most efficient and cost-effective manner during a short say in New Orleans. On day one we combine the French Quarter Walking Tour, with the Citywide Driving Tour and the Taste of New Orleans Food Tour in a 9 am to 9 pm schedule.
On day two we combine a Destrehan Plantation Tour with a Swamp Tour, followed by a Jazz music Tour in a 9 am to 11 pm schedule...allowing for a late afternoon nap!
This group of tours covers the French Quarter, most of the city including a cemetery and Garden District visit; but also many neighbourhoods outside the Quarter, a swamp and plantation tour. Despite the length of each day's schedule, each tour segment is designed to minimize effort, while maximizing content, ground-covered and history.
By the time you finish this tour, you will have the first-hand experience in food, music, and history and have a real appreciation and understanding of the people and culture of New Orleans.
- We will hear some of the best music in America.
- We will cover the French Quarter , inner-city and countryside.
- You will be led by a licensed and insured guide with more than 30 years tour experience.
- We will enjoy the diverse food culture of New Orleans.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you up at your hotel and return you to any pre-arranged location after the tour.
- Disability ServicesWe welcome people with mobility limitations and wheelchairs and will do our best to accommodate their needs. Our tour vehicle is not ADA equipped.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation in a licensed and insured official tour vehicle.
- Licensed and insured guide, narration, helpful recommendations
- Personal expenses
We will take a French Quarter Walking tour from 9 am till 12 am. We have lunch in the French Quarter from 12 pm to 1 pm. We will then tour the city outside the French Quarter from 1 pm to 4 pm and then we will enjoy a food tasting in lieu for dinner from 5 pm - 8 pm.
We visit Destrehan Plantation from 9 am till 12 pm. We will then have lunch from 12 pm to 1 pm and then will take a Swamp Tour till 4.
Take a break at your own leisure from 5 till 8 and then meet for a Jazz Tour till 11.
- On the swamp tour we will be in a covered boat with side rails. The boat does not have a restroom.
- In the swamp, we sail at the discretion of the captain.
- While this is a private tour, management at the plantation and on the swamp tour may place us in a group with others while inside the house of in the boat.
- This tour operates rain or shine, please dress accordingly. We recommend customers wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for walking.