Private French Quarter Walking Tour
Tours start at 9 am 1 pm or 5 pm. As a walking tour, we will meet at the intersection of St. Peter and Chartres streets near Jackson Square.
We will visit Jackson Square, the Pontalba, St. Louis Cathedral, the Presbytre as well as the Place D' Arms Hotel. From there we visit the Bourbon Orleans, St. Anthony's Garden, Royal Street, the Louisiana Supreme Court, Exchange Place, and Cafe Maspero. We then visit the Napoleon House, Pharmacy Museum and Vincent Nunez House among others.
We stop for refreshments or a break as needed. The actual length of a tour depends on the group's pace, the weather, the number of questions asked and other factors.
- We will visit key sites in the city's history and describe how each event shaped the development of New Orleans throughout history and explain why the people, culture and food is so unique.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Disability ServicesWe welcome people with mobility limitations and wheelchairs and will do our best to accommodate their needs. Our tour vehicle is not ADA equipped.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Licensed and insured guide, narration, helpful recommendations
- Personal expenses
- This tour is available to those with mobility limitations.
- Comfortable shoes are needed for the sidewalks and streets surfaces are uneven.
- Weather is an important consideration.
- Dress appropriately for predicted weather forecast.