Private Citywide Driving Tour
Many visitors to New Orleans, even repeat visitors, often never see anything but the French Quarter.
This tour covers many of the city's 74 neighbourhoods, giving you the opportunity to see most of the city beyond the French Quarter.
Some of the areas and sites visited: Garden District, City Park, Lakefront, The University Section, St. Charles Avenue, Audubon Park, the Central Business District, and a cemetery.
- Visit historic and architecturally significant neighborhoods.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you up and your hotel and return you to arranged location.
- Disability ServicesWe welcome people with mobility limitations and wheelchairs and will do our best to accommodate their needs. Our tour vehicle is not ADA equipped.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Inspected, authorized, insured and marked tour vehicle
- Licensed and insured guide, narration, helpful recommendations
- Admissions not included in the tour description
- We will make restroom and photography stops as desired
- We tour rain or shine. Our vehicle can accommodate 7 passengers, however we suggest no more than 5 adults. We can provide a larger vehicle at an extra charge.
- This tour is priced up to 4 visitors. Ask for a quote for additional visitors.
- We make restroom stops as needed and can handle visitors with limited mobility. We are not ADA certified however.